Vanity


I'm really drooling for this blush! Tried it from my friend who visited here from Cebu. Fantastic blush! But not available in Singapore..Grrr....


I'm never a fan of Smashbox since I find it too expensive but heck..can't believe there is such a thing. Imagine being called an "intuitive blush", it highlights your natural blush color..coolness!

This will be in my wishlist for now..I'm itching to buy this when I get to visit Hongkong soon! (Waah..August seems too far away!) Patience...patience.

I need to plan for my Macau-HK trip soon..another budget trip but loads of shopping! I'm aiming to buy dresses (my goal this time is to look girly for a change!)

Awhile ago, I was in G2000 with my friend Berns..well, I saw a lady trying a dress on and how I envy her that she looked so sophisticated without trying too hard. I see a lot of "ladies" around Raffles and I envy them.
I opt to change my style into a chic classic. Down with being so casual all the time!


0 comments: