
Yea! I got to buy my own laptop (well, first time for me to buy something really expensive by myself)..MACBOOK!
Not sure if this is a spontaneous decision since my Powerbook G4 crashed for the second time, I think it was a sign to buy the new one I'm dying to buy for so long. So now I'm literally in debt for the next 12 months. Of course, I could have paid straight without carrying the burden of constantly reminding myself to save up but then again, how can I resist the 0% interest, additional costs absorbed by that store. Well, I got my value for money. Now, it's up to me to control myself. I'm being spontaneous sometimes...at worst times..I want so many things now! That's why I don't like visiting malls...
Anyway, I had this contract with myself to save up by researching on investments. I now hold the responsibility to research this. (I need some form of "carrot" so that I can concentrate). I'm too excited with my new computer that I end up wasting a lot of time on it. I haven't installed the few goodies I'm waiting for the longest time to use.. (PHOTOSHOP!) Now, I should be motivated to update my blogs more often! I want to buy a new camera..(the irony of being in a camera business is that I couldn't really beg my dad to give me a new camera because he would argue it will soon be replaced by a new model, thus leaving me unsatisfied for the most part). I want the latest but I also want the classic. (IXUS VS DSLR)
Enough of killing my savings for the month. I still have to pay a huge amount of credit card bill....
Mac lovin this!
Monday, June 16, 2008 at 4:38 AM Labels: { Random thoughts }
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment