I was on the phone a while ago with our client as she was explaining to me why I should change the nationalities in my report..one of them was Filipino (which I'm fully aware of this since I am one!). She asked me to change it to Philippine (as a nationality? why????)...I was pretty dumbfounded because I never seen it spelled like that..made me wonder should I correct her because I should know better or let her do what she wants since it's her report to study after. I was really itching to correct her but maybe I may be wrong, I just swallowed my reply and just pretended like I know nothing about it...
Then it hit me....I became the nonchalant robotic worker who chose not to rebut anymore...I just accepted everything even if it pissed me off...
By the way, I made my first remittance..I am a certified OFW! ha! Though I just transfer to my own bank account, it felt good because I know I helped my country A BIT! hahah but while falling in line (not a short one I would say), then this guy slowly cut my line! I was pissed but I don't want to make a fight (I felt more like a foreigner with people I used to seeing back home)...They would think I'm Singaporean because I look Chinese, some would stare as I speak Tagalog as if I had stepped into a forbidden realm...maybe it will always feel that way since I am Chinese living in the Philippines....back to the guy, I was meditating if I would scold him but after 2 minutes of debating in my mind...i came into a conclusion that I shouldn't bother...it will just waste my time, my effort and destroy my mood...I focused on other things...other things..
Then it hit me....I became the nonchalant robotic worker who chose not to rebut anymore...I just accepted everything even if it pissed me off...
By the way, I made my first remittance..I am a certified OFW! ha! Though I just transfer to my own bank account, it felt good because I know I helped my country A BIT! hahah but while falling in line (not a short one I would say), then this guy slowly cut my line! I was pissed but I don't want to make a fight (I felt more like a foreigner with people I used to seeing back home)...They would think I'm Singaporean because I look Chinese, some would stare as I speak Tagalog as if I had stepped into a forbidden realm...maybe it will always feel that way since I am Chinese living in the Philippines....back to the guy, I was meditating if I would scold him but after 2 minutes of debating in my mind...i came into a conclusion that I shouldn't bother...it will just waste my time, my effort and destroy my mood...I focused on other things...other things..
0 comments:
Post a Comment