What's with the title? I guess I was thinking about all those drinks I've been lavishly pouring down my throat...I think I was too game with anything so I would likely be seen getting high first in any occasion I tried detoxing...with 6 oranges! It was refreshing but I think it wasn't enough.
Well, drinking makes us feel so high then anything goes for everybody which is fun! Unless you're the only one acting all childish/wild/uncontrollable.....Hearing laughter, giggling, a whole lot of people swirling around seems so fine that time..you don't see judging eyes..just people having fun.
We were using the Magic Sing again last night, but I dread the hoarseness of my voice came out too loud..I wish there were more song...all those oldie songs were a staple the whole night and we had no choice. Roxette, Take that, Aerosmith, Queens...the list goes on.
I need to set a limit. I will pretend that I've reached the limit already so people won't bother to give/challenge me for some more...I think I had enough to last me a lifetime. My motto these days..DETOX!!
Well, drinking makes us feel so high then anything goes for everybody which is fun! Unless you're the only one acting all childish/wild/uncontrollable.....Hearing laughter, giggling, a whole lot of people swirling around seems so fine that time..you don't see judging eyes..just people having fun.
We were using the Magic Sing again last night, but I dread the hoarseness of my voice came out too loud..I wish there were more song...all those oldie songs were a staple the whole night and we had no choice. Roxette, Take that, Aerosmith, Queens...the list goes on.
I need to set a limit. I will pretend that I've reached the limit already so people won't bother to give/challenge me for some more...I think I had enough to last me a lifetime. My motto these days..DETOX!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment