Tripping

Suddenly I remember to check some hotels we would be staying in Cambodia in my next adventure...I got to borrow the Lonely Planet Cambodia that I haven't had the chance to read yet. My usual travel buddies (R and B) are also that excited...I searched through various websites like Hotels combined or Zuji so far, I saw a lot of cheap hotels we can book. I'm still debating if we should pamper ourselves or go on a backpacking trip. It's supposed to be a vacation, but I'm sure, I'll be very tired...no time to rest because of walking around. This is not my favorite task on planning for the trip so I'm so thankful that very efficient sites are available just a click here and there, no more the hassle of calling travel agents.

The last trip we had in Hongkong and Macau, we were able to book our hotel online! So far, no problem yet though some sites do give out discounts so better check a lot of sites to see which ones are the cheapest. The cheapest I remember which was very good was our hotel in Bangkok, called Grand Watergate hotel. We used Asiarooms for the previous booking. The hotel has a very nice location plus nice ambiance in spite of really cheap hotel price! If I remember correctly, it was around 40sgd for 2 nights already. I got more money for shopping which made me happy! I’ll be going back Bangkok next year for a quick stopover before going to Krabi...I’m sure I’ll recommend this place to stay. Ekkk…still haven’t decided any hotel for the Krabi trip…hope it will be cheap so I can enjoy other things beside the bed. Just hearing the waves can relax me already..I do prefer lounging outside the hotel to be able to explore. Oh well…

Back to blog hopping of travel sites...hope I can plan the trip smoothly!

0 comments: