Cartoons I miss


Back in the old days....was it so long ago??

I remember the time I was still excited over Cable as I surf through the channels until I felt sleepy already..there were so much to watch as my virgin eyes would capture as much new shows as I can. There were dozens and dozens of new shows that I hate to miss because of overlapping schedules..(Jem and the Holograms, Tintin, etc). Then came those Anime which was action filled and the story line was more complicated...I watched them religiously. Bombarded with so much new shows, the Disney cartoons I used to admire lost its charm.

However, not so long ago, I visited Disneyland in Hongkong..and boy I reminisced ardently...I remember being happy after watching a classic Disney movie before...the likes of a good old fairytale story really makes me dreamy. Recently, my colleague bought us some paper clips with disney characters..I then remember Chip and Dale who were one of those lovable characters I enjoy watching. Ever so cunning, these two would usually bully my favorite Donald Duck~! I do wonder if children nowadays watch classic Disney films like Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast..they might not have the best graphics but still, they got the good old feeling of Once a upon a time..

0 comments: