I watched series the whole day yesterday..such a lazy day right? Anyway, I need to relax before I drain my brain again next week (I need to do a stupid SP report which I don't quite understand yet). Anyway, we have a new colleague coming so I hope she can adjust well. Soon, I'll be off in my work for a new start. I didn't say I'll quit yet because I need to find another first. I'm finding my pace, when I'm free I can go learn something new and maybe I can be confident in another round of job interviews.
I need exercise soon. I think I'm getting fat! Ok...not that kind of fat but I want a flat abs. I guess I eat too much tidbits or I usually sit a lot. Wahhh!!! but my work is like that..grrr...I need a plan before next year. I don't know if I should inform my parents that I'll be going Thailand again by Chinese New Year...They already feel I'm using up all my money here. I told them I still have! I think I'll wait for the bonus I deserve before I leave...hopefully it's more than 1 month!
I'm excited actually for my last trip of the year (going home for xmas is not counted). I'm doing a Lara Croft end of November. HAHA! Actually I don't have enough leave but I don't care...I'll think of a plan how to finish off my project then slip out of work for 2 days..if they repremand me, I'm fine. coz I'm quitting soon!!
I need exercise soon. I think I'm getting fat! Ok...not that kind of fat but I want a flat abs. I guess I eat too much tidbits or I usually sit a lot. Wahhh!!! but my work is like that..grrr...I need a plan before next year. I don't know if I should inform my parents that I'll be going Thailand again by Chinese New Year...They already feel I'm using up all my money here. I told them I still have! I think I'll wait for the bonus I deserve before I leave...hopefully it's more than 1 month!
I'm excited actually for my last trip of the year (going home for xmas is not counted). I'm doing a Lara Croft end of November. HAHA! Actually I don't have enough leave but I don't care...I'll think of a plan how to finish off my project then slip out of work for 2 days..if they repremand me, I'm fine. coz I'm quitting soon!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment