Lately, I've been thinking about quitting my job. I don't hate it if the system is great and my boss would urge me to think that I'm doing this to help our clients. But they don't care, they only care about money and I hate that! Why should I care if they don't. I know I have this weird system in me...probably if they give me a huge pay increment, that would motivate me to swallow my dreams but I doubt! They're actually earning more because I'm there (yea...I'm being paid less because I'm a foreigner and a fresh grad to top that). They take me for granted and I can't wait to give my letter of resignation and see the look on their faces. Seriously, I didn't feel that before because I care for each project I handle. They didn't acknowledge how good or bad I'm doing and with that, I feel like I'm a robot doing some kind of routine for them. It's not a healthy feeling...
They may treat me well personally...but I don't feel any growth at all...I want to quit. I want CHANGE. Hopefully my PR application will be faster. I dread that I have to face all the crap before I can go.
Unsatisfied
Friday, July 11, 2008 at 9:28 PM Labels: { Rantings }
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment