Panic!

Have you ever felt so swamped with problems you need to solve altogether but you can't really control the outcome anyways? Argh! Today is the day I feel like an adult! Living away from my parents never really bothered me. In Beijing, I never felt I couldn't handle things (then of course maybe I was just a student there). And now...I'm in Singapore...it makes me feel helpless at times there are so many procedures I need to follow ( in terms of prerequisite for Work Pass). I'm suddenly stuck in the rut because I couldn't get out of a wormhole.

First, my passport is nearly expired. So either I renew them now (causing me to flush S$ 150 off my budget which I can renew for more than half the price back home..). Next, my application for S Pass which I have no idea what requirements I should have, the HR girl is not quite familiar with the procedure I suppose. I couldn't butt in because she might think I'm a know-it-all. She didn't let me sign anything! How can I apply for it when I saw in the website that I should fill up a form!?!? If I needed to take a certain exam, the company is withdrawing their offer since they can't wait that long for me to be approved, they need people ASAP!

Second, I can't make up a plan to go home because I start. I'm suppose to get some stuff for our new rented house (which still is another bunch of headache). I don't want to sound pessimistic, I just can't move all of a sudden. If it was basely on my actions, I would have done what I should in due time! So now...all the problems keep pouring in. Now I understand...how hard it is to be independent.

The journey continues....

Btw, I always check out this site for new job postings:


ST701 Logo



0 comments: