My first experience as a blogger was way back in high school. I registered in blogspot and other free journal sites. It was just a phase where I just wanted to make an electronic diary since I don't like writing (cause I wouldn't be able to read it anyways..I'm a messy writer). It was just a hobby turned into a habit to purge out my emotional angst.
Well, just a year ago, my friend Soph urged me to develop own domain websites/ blog instead. We both research thoroughly since it's one way to earn money through the internet when I usually bum around most of the time. Finding a niche that you would love to write about it hard. It's easy to be interested but hard to keep that interest running passionately.
There were few failed attempts but they didn't stop us from trying. So now I run blogs and websites.
Chocobay -- about my love for chocolates,
usually about my favorites and recipes you can try at home
Beijing Travel Bug -- about my experience in Beijing and a lot about places I've gone through, restaurants I've tried, shopping experiences, studying Mandarin, Olympics 2008 updates etc.
Freebies Central -- collection of freebie links where you can receive free samples around the globe
Vanity Vibe-- beauty blog partnered with Sophia and Roanne
Well, hopefully I can gain from this addiction!
Well, just a year ago, my friend Soph urged me to develop own domain websites/ blog instead. We both research thoroughly since it's one way to earn money through the internet when I usually bum around most of the time. Finding a niche that you would love to write about it hard. It's easy to be interested but hard to keep that interest running passionately.
There were few failed attempts but they didn't stop us from trying. So now I run blogs and websites.
Chocobay -- about my love for chocolates,
usually about my favorites and recipes you can try at home
Beijing Travel Bug -- about my experience in Beijing and a lot about places I've gone through, restaurants I've tried, shopping experiences, studying Mandarin, Olympics 2008 updates etc.
Freebies Central -- collection of freebie links where you can receive free samples around the globe
Vanity Vibe-- beauty blog partnered with Sophia and Roanne
Well, hopefully I can gain from this addiction!
0 comments:
Post a Comment