I recently have a habit of ranting about work and in so far that I remember, I just become irritated about some "people's" actions. But nevertheless, I shrug most of them off and I think ranting was the outlet (sorry for my housemates who need to listen to me)...
It was like a pimple which you notice one day, then it will grow slowly until you wonder if it was there in the first place. A habit is hard to break...so easy to take...
I don't want to make these things like a big part of me...I will try NOT to rant about work. I will try to appreciate the challenges that I would be taking..I will try to smile even though I think no one can help me at work. It's not my life anyway. It would not matter a year after...I know!
Anyway...I was browsing Friendster (which I rarely do because I prefer multiply/facebook), I get to see my crush's account. He was quite fascinating before and up to now...he still is. I want to personally get to know him but heck..he's in Copenhagen! Waahh! Well..I'll just check his profile from time to time.
So so so...he's my inspiration...whenever I see him, I see a whole world ahead (a BIG world) so to speak...I want to see the world through his eyes...so now my wish is...to meet him one day and really be his friend haha!
It was like a pimple which you notice one day, then it will grow slowly until you wonder if it was there in the first place. A habit is hard to break...so easy to take...
I don't want to make these things like a big part of me...I will try NOT to rant about work. I will try to appreciate the challenges that I would be taking..I will try to smile even though I think no one can help me at work. It's not my life anyway. It would not matter a year after...I know!
Anyway...I was browsing Friendster (which I rarely do because I prefer multiply/facebook), I get to see my crush's account. He was quite fascinating before and up to now...he still is. I want to personally get to know him but heck..he's in Copenhagen! Waahh! Well..I'll just check his profile from time to time.
So so so...he's my inspiration...whenever I see him, I see a whole world ahead (a BIG world) so to speak...I want to see the world through his eyes...so now my wish is...to meet him one day and really be his friend haha!
0 comments:
Post a Comment