I currently here in Malaysia (some last minute project that I don't know how to do yet)...Oh well..I haven't had much sleep because we arrived at around 4am..and I could not sleep in the car! I keep turning and turning...but I could not find my place. Anyway, we were suppose to check in YMCA unfortunately the only available rooms have no toilet inside...in short..we need to use common toilet! So my boss decided we stay at our office for the meantime. I wasn't able to sleep well because our cushion was just that of the sofa. I slept for 3 hrs I think but it was not ok....I dreamt about ghosts...and it's quite scary that I was also praying while I was asleep to supposely keep the ghost away from me.
Anyway, I hope we will checking in a better hotel soon..I don't to sleep here again..I think this place has those bad spirits. This is quite an secluded area. This trip is quite hassle for me because I'm pressured to do my best about something I have no idea yet. I know I can do it but I don't know how high the expection of the client is..I just hope not that high..I only know so little.
Anyway, I hope we will checking in a better hotel soon..I don't to sleep here again..I think this place has those bad spirits. This is quite an secluded area. This trip is quite hassle for me because I'm pressured to do my best about something I have no idea yet. I know I can do it but I don't know how high the expection of the client is..I just hope not that high..I only know so little.
0 comments:
Post a Comment