How to be nasty

I've always been very patient with people...not just patient..I am very understanding. I tend to put myself in other's shoes most of the time, analyzing and justifying their actions to make excuses for rude behavior. My colleague once told me why I seem to be very calm and I don't seem to get angry at people even though they are at fault. It made me think about how I am...am I that patient? that kind??

When I'm not ok, I know I get to be very very silent. I have this look that says "don't mess with me now or else"...honestly I don't bite people, I just say insensitive things at that time and I wouldn't care for once. But the after effect of these, I feel guilty.

I don't like this reaction. I want to get rid of feeling guilty most of the time...why should I be kind/nice to everyone?? Just last Friday, this girl barked at me on the phone without even reading my sms to her which I clearly stated SUNDAY not Friday for the venue of the restaurant for my friend's birthday. I gave the phone to my other friend because I don't know why she was pissed on the phone. I didn't say Hi to her when she came nor did I look at her. I don't like people assuming then blaming people who are not at fault. Unfortunately for her, I wouldn't care for her anymore nor will I try to be chummy. I might not act nasty and pick a fight at you, but I keep these in my mind for quick reference on how I treat you. I'll flash a fake smile when I meet her.

Nasty people don't deserve any good treatment. Even our clients, there's this guy I think is gay who would usually bitch around but let me tell you, he is a BLUR! (a Singlish term) He thinks people should understand him by context and assume things he said but heck, I want black and white because we don't want to be blamed in the end. I felt bad my colleague was the one who got barked at...though in some parts, it was my fault. Oh well, I won't stay that long anyway. So I'll listen but won't take it seriously. So much for being accountable and responsible, it's overrated!

0 comments: