My friend Veron has tagged me for this, so I'm just going to answer (maybe it'll make me look interestingly weird!)
Random 10 about me:
1. I don't like routines
I have this nauseating feeling whenever I get the feeling I'm like the guy in Groundhog's Day. I can't stand routines! So I counteract by doing something different everyday like choosing a different path to go to work, changing my perfume daily, eat something different for lunch etc.
2. I love multi-tasking
I adore doing things simultaneously (though it might seem that I always spread myself thin thus not excelling at all). I think my attention can last for 3-4 minutes per thought. I usually surf, chat, listen to music, work at the same time. And so I love Mac's F9 function!
3. I dream incessantly
I dream everyday (do we all!) but I can always remember my dreams if I want to. That's why sometimes it feels like I never slept at all! grrr! Top this with daydreaming and imagining a lot of things.
4. I can't live without music
This is an exageration however whenever I'm alone, I prefer listening to my Ipod. I almost listen to music 24/7. While I'm working, I listen to my ipod all the time (good thing I don't need to talk w/ anyone else while working)
5. I'm a wallflower
Some people don't believe this, but naturally I'm a wallflower. I like being in the background. I don't like speaking most of the time, I like listening to people more. Even when commuting, I would go to the last part of the MRT where I know few people go in..maybe this is the not the characteristics of a wallflower, but I think so hehe.
6. Travel is my most expensive hobby
I think travel is my "prozac"..I plan beforehand and enjoy every bit of adventure my friends & I have...may it be going to some wild Patpong adventure in Bangkok or food trips in Cebu. I know this is killing my savings account but heck! we can't be forever young!
7. I doodle a lot
When I hold a pen/pencil and paper, I can't help but doodle! It feels like an impulse, even if I'm in an important meeting, I would draw/doodle something while listening. Hope they won't find it disrespectful, I just can't help it :(
8. I am forgetful
Actually I am not exaggerating. I have a hard time recalling things that happened already especially when it's not documented by photographs. I need pictures to remember! It's all a blur in me...it's like I scavenging memories from a very deep basin of hodgepodge nerve cells. My poor memory can cause me to look at people with a questioning look whenever we reminisce old times..Sorry. I don't mean this.
9. lazybone=efficiency?
Some people see me as lazy..I don't deny this. But I guess being lazy has perks. I tend to think of ways to do things faster. I think of efficient ways to save time (or have more time bumming around) ha! I actually teach people how to do things faster...I get irritated if they do "long cut" versions.
10. I strive to be creative
I still think being creative is uber cool! if you create something, you enjoy how people seem to get inspired by your creation. And that is fantastic! Well, I wish I have that talent...maybe I can force it? ughh....how??
Waahh..I really have a hard time collecting 10 facts about myself. I never see each of these traits as unique on its own..I guess if you mix this all up...it equates to being me.
Tagged
Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at 5:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment