
I can really be a fanatic! I remember watching Takeshi Kaneshiro in his movie Chungking Express. I'm not really an art film fan because when you watch the movie, you might mistake it for an art film (directed by Wong Kar Wai who wouldn't wonder). As an actor, he didn't just play the character, he became the character! The depth he portrayed made me wonder if he absorbed it to much that he lived it after all that.
I sound so smitten right?? Well, maybe I am. I love to know someone like him. I came across his old diary website which he doesn't update anymore but was translated by a fan. I have this notion that actors are just shallow people who can mimic characters written so I was surprise he wasn't as vain as people will assume he is. He showed how he is also same as us...wondering, thinking. I think he can be a great writer if he can put his thoughts in writing.
You can take a look at his site that was translated from Japanese.
Smitten
Saturday, May 10, 2008 at 1:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment