Xmas around the corner

When I was still young, few months before Christmas, I would already feel the season in the air. and while years pass by, the excitement seems to drain out of body. It's not the usual Christmas feeling I love.
Does getting older puts out the magic of the season?

It's already December but still...there's no holiday spirit!

Maybe there's no gifts to look forward to? Or festive food to eat (lechon? BBQ?) Argh..i miss the feeling...I miss being young!

Just this morning, I think I drank coffee..and I got so anxious! I'm not immune to coffee anymore...waaaahhh...what's with my system?? Confusing...it's not stable anymore. I just discovered that my stomach isn't having agreements with curry anymore but what about the one I love?? GREEN CURRY! But last time I ate in China...I was fine! I think the Indian curry made my stomach confused!

I want to make a wishlist for XMAS..even though I'm not really feeling it:
1. APPLE IPHONE --I know my phone now sucks big time (nokia 6230), though I'm not ashamed by this..I still wish for better things..I must be ready to get used to not having a keypad though.

2. MACBOOK---Ok no doubt I'm an Apple fan...so put this on my list..My g4 hard drive crashed..and now I'm just using my company's laptop..I miss my old one huhu :(

3. PERFUME---I'm spotting for a new perfume..still undecided

4. KIEHL'S LIP BALM TINT -- I'm eyeing this as a gift for myself!

5. SNOW -I want to see snowflakes again.. :(

0 comments: