Focus

I can’t stand routines! I have this hatred with the ‘systems’. I’ve always want a flexible everything...but of course, it is not possible. Friends say I have this tendency to shift attentions instantly…and they equate me into a perfect specimen of an ADD person. And I would really ask them if they do what I like to do…For example….I love to have multiple open websites to check all at the same time (that’s why I love MAC laptop...I just press F9 and all the windows will appear and I only have to choose what I want among them). I like to message a lot of people at the same time. I can also listen to music while reading a book or doing a report (I actually prefer this because I won’t get bored at all!)

So focus is a problem to me…hmm...some people will diagnose me as a person who wouldn’t know how finish tasks but I think otherwise. Maybe I’m not really a ‘typical’…maybe some negative traits for others are positive in my case….Subjective is always safe.

Right now, I try to focus on one poem to practice the art of meditation. I made this into my wallpaper…I got it from my friend as he lent this poem for his close friend who’s getting married (I added Van Gogh's Masterpiece):


Beautiful isn't it? It's rather interesting to relate abstract notions into a more abstract (descriptive) approach. There's something vague that becomes beautiful...you get to feel the poem....feel the words rather than understand them..and I love it!

0 comments: