I've been tagged by my good friend Soph so I have no choice but to answer (obviously to kill time)...
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Soph
2. What were you doing at 0800? sleeping
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Eating lunch
4. What happened to you in 2006? Went to Beijing to study, also went in Boracay with friends
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Hoy!
6. How many beverages did you have today? Fruit shake and water
7. What color is your hairbrush? I have none, the effect of curly messy hair ahaha
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Nada
9. Where were you last night? at home, watching series
10. What color is your front door? Green
11. Where do you keep your change? wallet
12. What’s the weather like today? Cloudy
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Vanilla
14. What excites you? Traveling
15. Do you want to cut your hair? I'm still thinking about it...
16. Are you over the age of 25? Nope
17. Do you talk a lot? I don't but I think a lot haha
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? My friend's HR manager
20. Do you make up your own words? Rarely
21. Are you a jealous person? I think I can be :)
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Alex
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Katherine
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Donna
25. What does the last text message you received say? Some advisory
26. Do you chew on your straw? Sometimes
27. Do you have curly hair? Yep
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Singapore
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I don't want to remember
30. What was the last thing you ate? Noodles
31. Will you get married in the future? Hope so
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Ratatouille, Ever After, Pan's Labyrinth
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Hmmm...
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Last month
35. Are you currently depressed? Nope
36. Did you cry today? No, why would I?
37. Why did you answer and post this? For sophie hehe
I guess this ends here :)
Random survey
Wednesday, October 31, 2007 at 10:11 PM Labels: { Survey }
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment