Alone

Being alone...seems quite lonely for some people but there are times, the anti-social in me would love the feeling of being alone for a while. It brings me peace and silence is my companion.

These are the time I hope I can do a lot more but my mind would race and I end up doing a little bit of everything but reaching the end seems to be impossible for the day. Even if I don't have someone to talk to, I would be thinking about a lot of things and I can't even control them. The freedom away from others is very addicting and for others, it would seem so boring. Being alone with my thoughts, I introspect to the point that I couldn't stop anymore. Situations would run to my thoughts, and worse, the past would haunt me. Is it bad?

Part of me would say it's good being able to recall some memories, well..at least it hasn't fail me yet. But there's is nudging feeling of what ifs...I've done most of the things I would hesitate to do, but those what ifs are that of "what if I did this instead of that?"

Argh....so I'm somewhere in between...being content and being curious. When I still feel empty and as Paulo Coelho has said...these "Blank spaces". I want to do something more..I want to make an impression on the world!

HOW?


0 comments: