Change

Is it possible to change without a slight conscious effort? I'm currently working in our business yet it feels like I'm sucked in to this arena that I became a bitchy boss. I remember one of my ex-officemate who told me that she cannot imagine me "bitchy" because it doesn't seem like my nature. And so I wonder....

I'm naturally a peace lover but this system makes me distrust people...though I hate to....now I don't think twice anymore.

I certainly would not want to be described as that. Though honestly I don't seem to care what others think anymore...it is that I became numb to society's judgment.

I want to be nice.... But I want to be a good manager.

But how can you be both...?

2 comments:

  Samsun çilingir

November 24, 2016 at 12:16 PM

Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz admin tanks

  tescilpanel

February 1, 2017 at 3:18 PM

hane benim gencligim nerde Samsun escort boyle kasilirmi bu aite anne:)))))